- General maintenance and seasonal tune-ups
- Tire installation and balancing, with storage of your seasonal tires(we also offer a full range of tires at discounted prices)
- Maintenance and repair of fuel injection systems
- Braking system service including ABS
- Suspension, steering, and sub-frame maintenance and repair
- Inspection for buying and verification for selling European automobiles
- Air Conditioning test/repair as well as refill and retrofit.
- 4X4 and AWD driveline maintenance and repair
European automobile maintenance and repair demands trained technicians and Eurowa staff continually upgrade their skills to meet the requirements demanded by modern automobile. We use sophisticated electronic equipment to diagnose the computerized systems in contemporary vehicles, yet can also apply years of knowledge for working on classics.
Modern vehicles are now built in many countries sharing common parts, and though specialized on German automobiles, we also service other high-end marques such as Range Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Saab, providing a cost effective alternative to dealerships. We even service some Asian and American vehicles.
Our customers are important, and we guarantee your complete satisfaction.
Contact us today by phone at 514-487-1032 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to serving you!